Hej kochani przed wami kolejny wywiad tym razem autorką z zagranicy, Lauren Paige, autorką Dirty Duet czyli inaczej Kuszący Duet.




Książkoholiczka:1) Is it your opinion Donovan Kincaid loved Sabrine?

Lauren Paige:
 I definitely think Donovan loved Sabrina. He didn't have a great example of love from his parents, so he isn't good at showing it, but I think he loved Sabrina more than most men love the women they love. It's a big, possessive, all-consuming love. Very obsessive.


Książkoholiczka:2) What can you say about Donovan and Weston?

Lauren Paige:
I love Donovan and Weston's friendship. I think they are more like brothers than friends. Their personalities are so different, I'm not sure they would have been friends if they hadn't practically grown up together. They understand each other, which is what bonds them together.

Książkoholiczka:3)What can you say about Weston King?
Lauren Paige:
Weston is a playboy with a huge heart. He doesn't take life too seriously, which is why he works so well with Donovan, who is very serious. He sort of needs someone to boss him around.



Książkoholiczka:4) What can you say about Sabrina Lind?
Lauren Paige:
Sabrina is a smart, strong woman with a complicated relationship with sex because of a near sexual attack her first year at college. She's ashamed of wanting sex to be rough and wanting to be dominated and has tried to hide that desire for most of her adult life. It's only with Donovan, who understands her better than she understands herself, that she's able to accept that what she desires is normal and nothing to be embarrassed about.

Książkoholiczka:5)What can you say about Sabrina Lind?
Lauren Paige:
Sabrina is a smart, strong woman with a complicated relationship with sex because of a near sexual attack her first year at college. She's ashamed of wanting sex to be rough and wanting to be dominated and has tried to hide that desire for most of her adult life. It's only with Donovan, who understands her better than she understands herself, that she's able to accept that what she desires is normal and nothing to be embarrassed about.

Książkoholiczka:6)What are your interests?  Lauren Paige:
What do you like doing in your spare time?
I love to read, listen to audiobooks and podcasts. study religion, watch TV, do puzzles, play piano, and sing.

Książkoholiczka:7)What do you do on a daily basis?
Lauren Paige:
I read as soon as I wake up. Then I exercise before I do business related tasks. After that I write until dinner time. After dinner, my family watches shows together. On the weekends, I read more and am involved in my church and spend time with my husband, three daughters, and mother.

Książkoholiczka:8)What are your favorite storylines and book genres?
Lauren Paige:
I love romance, thrillers, young adult stories, literary fiction, and nonfiction about marketing, business, politics, and religion.

Książkoholiczka:9)How did your adventure with writing start?
Lauren Paige:
I've been writing stories and music for as long as I can remember. My first stories were written in my coloring book with crayons, so I was really.
young. 




To by było na tyle. Do następnego! 


Komentarze

Popularne posty