Hej kochani przed wami kolejny wywiad z autorką z zagranicy, Withney.G autorką Turbulencji.





Książkoholiczka: 

1) What do you think about the main characters, Gillian and Jake? What is the relationship between them?

Withney.G:

 I LOVE these characters so much! They are stubborn and strong (and a bit toxic), but I love the fact that they are willing to fight for each other at the same time.

Książkoholiczka : 

2) What can you say about Jake Weston?

Withney.G : 

He's honestly one of my most anti-alpha-heroes to date, and by far the most complex. He has a lot of pain that he harbors in his heart, and he takes his time unraveling secrets in Turbulence.

Książkoholiczka: 

3) What can you say about Gillian?

Withney.G : 

Gillian is a broken-hearted heroine who is strong enough to string most of the pieces together herself. (Or, so she thinks.) She's always been overlooked by her family, so she makes being "the only one" a priority when she meets Jake.

Książkoholiczka: 

4) Was your job [proving that] Jake Weston loved Gillian and was capable of love?

Withney.G : 

Yes! That was my ultimate goal, although the readers get to tell me whether I accomplished that or not. :-)

Książkoholiczka:

5) What can you say about the family situation of the main characters?

Withney.G : 

I think both characters suffered from having broken families and personal connections. Because they've never felt cherished, they have no idea how to handle a functioning relationship.

Książkoholiczka:

6) What is your opinion on Jake's Father?

Withney.G: 

I'm not his biggest fan, honestly. I think he values money over family. (Although...Spoiler alert: He does eventually see the light in the end.)

Książkoholiczka:

7) What can you say about supporting and side characters?

Withney.G:

Well, for one, I LOVED Gillian's best friend (Meredith) so much that I crafted an entirely new trilogy with her in it: The Empire of Lies trilogy. I'm very protective of my heroines and want to  sure they have great friends. (I also loved her boss, The Eagle, and would love to write about her someday, too.) As far as Jake? I think he ran his side of the show himself. :-)

Książkoholiczka:

8) Were you inspired to write this series, the story of Jake and Gillian?

Withney.G:

I was! I did a lot of flying in 2014-2015, and my imagination ran wild with the possibilities for a romance centered around a pilot and a flight attendant.

Książkoholiczka:

9) Do you have any favorite heroes and heroes you don't like?

Withney.G: Not yet. LOL

Książkoholiczka:

10) Was writing this love story a challenge for you?

Withney.G:

Honestly, yes. This was the most challenging book I've ever written in my career. (However, between you and me, I must say that I loved every second of it, tears and all because it made me a better writer. :-) )

Książkoholiczka:

11) What are your interests? What do you like doing in your spare time?

Withney.G:

I love drinking tea and reading thrillers. I spend most of my free time walking around outdoors and thinking about new stories.

Książkoholiczka:

12) What do you do on a daily basis?

Withney.G:

I try my best to write every day, but I also go on YouTube and listen to positivity podcasts.

Książkoholiczka:

13) What are your favorite book reads and book genres?

Withney.G:

I LOVE THRILLERS! Anything with an unlikable hero and gritty backstory? Count me in! My last good thriller read was The Silent Patient.

Książkoholiczka:

14) How did your adventure with writing start?

Withney.G:

I've been writing for as long as I can remember. I wanted to be a journalist/hard-hitting reporter, but...Spoiler alert: Gillian's secret at the end of Turbulence is somewhat based on my reality. Anyway, I stumbled into self-publishing in 2012 and read my first romance, and I haven't looked back since. I hope I never run out of stories to share with you!


Komentarze

Popularne posty