Hej kochani przed wami kolejny wywiad z autorką z zagranicy, Pepper Winters na temat serii Duet( Crown of the lies and Throne of truth) 


Bookaholic and writer:

1)How did you start writing? A childhood dream or pure coincidence?

Pepper Winters:
Been writing all my life. Ever since I can remember I loved making up tales.
Dream and reality. Very lucky!

Bookalcoholic and writer:

2) What was your inspiration for writing the book?

Pepper Winters:

All my inspiration comes randomly. Characters will just pop into my head and I have to write their story.

Bookaholic and writer :

3) What was the process of creating the book series Duet (Crown of lies and Throne of the Truth )? Was it a challenge for you or pure pleasure?

Pepper Winters:

Bit of both lol.
Just sit down and write really. I did some cutting and amending but the story flowed well.

Bookaholic and writer:

4) How did you start writing?

Pepper Winters:

I loved creative writing in school and I never really stopped.

Bookaholic and writer:

5) What do you like to do in your spare time?

Pepper Winters:

Read, spend time with my hubby and house rabbit, ride horses.

 Bookaholic and writer:

6) What can you say about the main characters Penn and Elle?

Pepper Winters :

He’s gruff and comes across mean but he’s hiding his true self. And Elle is a very hard worker and trusts too easily

Bookaholic and writer:

7)Did you have the inspiration to write this story?

Pepper Winters:

Yes! Otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to write it.

Bookaholic and writer:

8) Did you have an idea for the story of the book itself?

Pepper Winters:

Yes it was loosely based on Aladdin

Bookaholic and writer:

9) What are your favorite book genres?

Pepper Winters:

All of them but I love urban fantasy and regency romance!

Bookaholic and writer:

10) What is your passion for writing profession or are you doing something else besides this?

Pepper Winters:

I LOVE writing. I hope to do it for the rest of my life. Nothing else planned. 

Komentarze

Popularne posty